HLI (Harmony Lodge, Inc.) offers the Cincinnati area an inexpensive but beautiful high-ceilinged hall for budget-wise receptions, parties or meetings (see images at top and in the Photo Album), and a chorus rehearsal hall with risers. We've been in business since 1980 in our historic building (scroll or page down for our address). Our rentable spaces are summarized as follows:
- Our Hall on the auditorium floor is a great place for family events! We have hosted birthday, graduation, and other kinds of parties, many receptions (even weddings prior to the reception - see right-hand picture at top of every page), plus the sad occasion of daytime funeral gatherings for a nominal fee (we are near the Spring Grove and Vine Street Hill cemeteries).
- Note that we are not a catering hall - you cannot purchase food or drink from us.
Our hall is not really suited in size or budget for a smallish event, such as a bridal or baby shower, or for kid's parties.
In addition to family gatherings and large-family holiday dinners, we've had other daytime and evening events: club, union, and business meetings, art shows, etc.
- We rent to family, business, community and friend-oriented groups. We do not offer our facilities for unknown guests or commercial promotional activities, and we do not have a city dance hall license.
For a meeting, we can seat up to 275; for a party (using tables), standard 100, but up to 170.
Read our pages about the Hall features and pricing on the Do-it-yourself (DIY) page. Find out more on the Frequently-Asked-Questions page, then use the rental Request form to request a specific date or to inquire about long-term usage.Currently, our Request form is being updated and isn't available online. See below.
- Our Rehearsal Hall on the second floor is currently rented on Monday and Tuesday evenings to two barbershop-harmony choruses. This hall contains risers for the singers.
- Other space on the premises is rented daily to a business and a model railroad club. Read about our regular renters on the Renters and Friends page.
If you have questions or problems with this website, please use the Comment Form to email the Webmaster.
However if you are interested in a rental, please use the Request Form to email the rental agent and to ensure your request is handled promptly.
Where we are located:
We're located just 2 minutes west on Mitchell Avenue from I-75 Exit #6, at the corner of
East Epworth and North Edgewood, in a historic section of North Central Cincinnati, known as Spring Grove Village. The entrance is no longer at the many steps at the front on E. Epworth- since 1999 it's been at the west corner (N. Edgewood) with a ramp to the door and a ramp up to the Hall entry.
Our address is:
Harmony Lodge, Inc.
646 East Epworth Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45232
You can drop by for a showing, and/or for a contract with down payment, by contacting our Rental Agent, either by phone at (513) 680-8572 (cell) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If Joe in the Traffic Services office (who rents from us), at the left as you enter from the corner of the building, is in the office, he can give you our rental agent's card. Our Rental Agent does not keep office hours at the hall. Please keep any appointment made, or call his cell number (above) at least an hour before your appointed time.